PDA

View Full Version : Chuck - Assistance Please

smokn28
July 28th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Chuck, please update my member information so I can download the latest version of Classifieds. I purchased it last night...but there was an issue with my having a license for Photopost and Classifieds and not knowing which one I had paid for. I'd like the payment applied towards Classifieds.

I'd like to get this new update installed...

As well..hopefully you can point me in the right direction to get more exposure on my vBulletin v3.8.3. I have many members who've posted in the Classifieds..but their posts aren't getting the exposure amongst other members. I remember there was a hack that added random Classified posts on the pages of the forums before.

Thanks.

Chuck S
July 29th, 2009, 12:37 AM
You can email sales through the contact us link in the header if you have any questions on order processing. Thats not something I do as I develop code and do support.

This is probally what you want

http://www.photopost.com/forum/classified-mods/122209-classifieds-ads-block-vbulletin-3-5-a.html

smokn28
July 29th, 2009, 06:08 PM
I emailed last night...and still nothing. My license still reads expired.

Ahhh....the joys....

Chuck S
July 29th, 2009, 07:41 PM
They most likely if they got it sent you an email asking which license and thus will not renew until they get a response.

At any rate Mark I did a search on our helpdesk to see if there where any emails from you by your license on file and there are no emails since 2006 so your probally using a different email so I cant really see if you emailed them or not. feel free to email again because there is nothing I can do.

smokn28
July 29th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Thanks Chuck....yes, you are right...they did ask that question and I had emailed them a response back as to which license. I also emailed them from ---> Support ---> Contact Us earlier....so you should have seen that when you did your search.

Ack...I'll give it another shot.

Chuck S
July 29th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Mark

remember I can only check using the email that is tied to your license email

did you send from another email?

smokn28
July 29th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Chuck, I sent two additional emails....both from webmaster@f-bodyhideout.com which is my licensed email address. I confirmed it through the Members Area.

Thanks for your assistance.

Chuck S
July 29th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Well I gave this thread to them to look at as thats all I can do

I just looked again I am not seeing any emails from what email in the helpdesk except for back in 2005-2006 which is strange

smokn28
July 29th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Yea, very strange that you're not seeing anything....

I actually see that Customer Service finally responded back and I sent them the same response that I had sent Sales 3 different times.

Mark:

Customer Service did not receive your reply. Please resend to both
custserv@photopost.com and sales@photopost.com.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Chuck S
July 29th, 2009, 09:08 PM
well strange indeed I see your last email