PDA

View Full Version : The Webmeister Zone

dholt
July 28th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Ok Guys and Girls I need some wisdom on this one.

With all the sites in the net related to IT and Admins. I wanted to create a site.???

That's the problem I'm having as I'm at a cross roads here.

There is the admin zone and digital point that are well know. There is also Danweb which is a wonderful site for the IT Minded.

my site is The Webmeister Zone

I'm just not sure I want to create a site focused on the IT and Internet as there are already good ones out there and I don't want to step on any toes

so

1.The Webmeister Zone

a a site dedicated to the IT and admin world

b.a site dedicated for admins and professionals to chat.

open for suggestion as I have a great name just not sure which way to go with it. As I need to write the bio for the site and I need a theme for the site so I can start writing.

skidpics
August 10th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I hope you have content to support the site.. it's hard to get a placehold on the net these days due to competition - You have to find that one niche, and specialty content you cannot find anywhere else.

dholt
August 11th, 2009, 05:52 AM
We will do are best on the content for the site as all I have is my wisdom of the past 10 years installing programs from simple machine when they first come out and Nuke when the first created this free CMS.

I was hoping on getting some members like yourself to also write some personal information as far as there knowledge to share with others to help give it a little boost.

I am still updating the site with info from problems that were solved to articles on IT.

I have already dedicated too a design team that will redo the site as far as it's skin which is running me around a 1000$ Ducks as I hope with the new design and customization will atract folks giving me the nitch I need to get members and staff.

Maybe if you have time sign up, always looking for new talent (: Thanks skidpics