PDA

View Full Version : Bulkupload inside header/footer?

skidpics
July 12th, 2009, 10:16 AM
I am working on another theme, and all is working great except image processing via the bulkuploader

It doesn't load correctly within the template and doesn't seem to share the same css characteristicts as the rest of the site. Can anyone help?

Attached is a screenshot of what it is doing. It is ignoring the css styles completely.

skidpics
July 12th, 2009, 10:16 AM
It seems like bulkupload.php doesn't load within the header/footer files as the other parts of the site. Most of the template styles disappear when loading the bulkupload.php file.

skidpics
July 12th, 2009, 10:39 AM
What's the purpose of <div align="center"> on line 17 in bulkupload.tmpl? It also does not appear to have a close tag anywhere..

Removing that entry loaded it within the template, since the header and foot are seperated by a <div> tag to get the content into the correct place.

I also editited the field lengths in bulkupload.tmpl - that fixed the problem..

Well, just in case anyone else attempts to make a template - this should help fix most problems..

Chuck S
July 12th, 2009, 11:32 AM
The div tag has no purpose I beleive just a carry over I guess.

I am not following why size elements of an input would affect anything but glad you got your custom template working for you.

skidpics
July 12th, 2009, 11:35 AM
The size element of the description field was overflowing on top of the css background - since it doesn't wrap, so adjust the sizes and taking that div field out fixed the problem loading it within the template.

The only reason I caught that is that it didn't have a close on it.

Chuck S
July 12th, 2009, 11:39 AM
yeah most likely the div was the root of your cause but at any rate with those small little attachments not too much more I could say. My eyes are good but not that good. Usually you need to see page source to comment on those types of things.