PDA

View Full Version : Since I cant post else where

Zachery
July 10th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Can someone fix my account, I still have 412 pms that don't exsist with 2 unread ones it seems. Probably an issue from the merger.. ages ago.

cellarius
July 10th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Probably your license expired... go and renew ;) ;) SCNR

Chuck S
July 10th, 2009, 07:15 AM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

This should assist you Zachary. Cellarius is indeed correct to post for support etc you need to renew your members access from our online store for $39.00

Regs
July 10th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Someone shouldn't need to renew in order to read PMs here.

That is the point of the message.

There is something wrong with his forums account that he is asking to be fixed.

Chuck S
July 10th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Expired Support Members are able to read private messages.

Regs
July 10th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Again.

That is the point of the message.

:rolleyes:

Chuck S
July 10th, 2009, 07:07 PM
The user has no private message so there is nothing to fix

Zachery
August 14th, 2009, 11:45 PM
When you "acquired" vBa Gallery, you also got customer information. I had a large number of PM's from vBa that while they were not brought over, the database thought I had them. Someone has fixed this.

Though I have no intention of renewing to download anything for software I should have access to.

Chuck S
August 15th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Glad its sorted. Now its your choice to renew or not thats fine. Just a point of clarification just because you purchased a license from vbadvanced does not mean you would have unlimited access to vbgallery. You buy a license you own it forever however you get one year members access to support and updates. Its always a users choice to renew or not.

Zachery
August 15th, 2009, 06:36 PM
I should have access to the software I've already paid for though. I don't care about new versions. I don't understand why I can't download what I should have had access to BEFORE my access expired.

Chuck S
August 15th, 2009, 11:49 PM
There are no old versions that you may have prior had access to that simply is not how our members area works. Our new software replaces any prior version.

Zachery
August 17th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Well I'm glad you have a system designed to screw your customers over and milk them for every dollar.

I won't be using the software anymore.

Chuck S
August 17th, 2009, 10:52 AM
If you have a problem with how the policies are setup feel free to use the contact link in the header and let them know.