PDA

View Full Version : No access to vBGallery Forums

c0bra
June 23rd, 2009, 04:02 PM
I received an email recently inviting me to convert my Photopost Pro site to the new vBGallery 2.5 using import scripts. I would like to do this but I can't access this post here to access the convertor:

http://www.photopost.com/forum/1205669-post1.html

I have ordered a license renewal for my Photopost Pro license (five hours ago). Once that order has been approved, will I have access to the vBGallery forums to access this script?

As far as I can tell there is no way to import Photopost Pro galleries into vBGallery included in the actual vBGallery software package. Is the ZIP in the above URL the correct file?

Chuck S
June 23rd, 2009, 06:52 PM
The email actually was not an invite to convert from photopost pro to vbgallery. It states there is the ability to import vbulletin albums into vbgallery.

You can convert from pro if you wish but you would need to use the pro to vbgallery import script in the import forums. the importalbums.php script in the new vbgallery is for the vb albums import. ;)

You will have full access once your renewal is processed and you can decide which way to go.