PDA

View Full Version : License Expire Question

PowerBook
June 22nd, 2009, 06:51 AM
Hi,

How it is that you can't access the download function when your license expired?

I was under the impression it works like vBulletin where if you have a "Owned" license you are able to download the version to where your license was valid.

Thanks

PowerBook
June 22nd, 2009, 09:20 AM
Never mind I paid for renewal and are awaiting activation again.. Thx

Chuck S
June 22nd, 2009, 09:24 AM
Our members access works to download the code and obtain support. We do not keep old versions of software which may be different from vbulletin's policies as they are a different company. Our downloaded code in our download area is updated each time we release new code. You have one year access to download code updates when you purchase a license otherwise you may run the version you have on your server forever. I always suggest customers keep a copy of the software somewhere safe.

PowerBook
June 22nd, 2009, 09:29 AM
NP, I have a copy of the code and just wanted to make sure how it works... As said I already renewed my access awaiting activation again so no harm done..Thx

Chuck S
June 22nd, 2009, 09:31 AM
No a problem just wanted to explain our policies. Not the first time people have compared our access to another companies so just a clarification. ;)