PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPost Classifieds

hIBEES
June 12th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I am thinking of purchasing this but would like to know if it makes a user pay to submit ads and if so how?

Does it do it like ebay, on every ad submitted of via a subscription system where they would become a "seller" for a set period of time (set by an admin)

I presume paypal is used?

Many Thanks

J

hIBEES
June 12th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Found the info I needed, how long before I can download it, just bought it :D:D

Chuck S
June 12th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Customer service will process your order they say within 24 hours but most orders are processed in a couple hours.

hIBEES
June 13th, 2009, 06:12 AM
Customer service will process your order they say within 24 hours but most orders are processed in a couple hours.

thanks chuck,impatient me :D

Edit, ah got it, was looking on my members area for it but its not the same login :( but I've linked it with my Photopost Pro Licence :)

Now for the fun part later on tonight :)

Chuck S
June 13th, 2009, 09:02 AM
No problem enjoy your weekend.

hIBEES
June 13th, 2009, 01:18 PM
how come I cannot see quotes (code's)

Content visible to verified customers only.

:(

Plus can't post in the support forums

Chuck S
June 13th, 2009, 01:19 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

This should assist you. You need to have current members access to obtain support. Our licenses are forever but you get one year code updates and member support when you buy your license. After that time it is up to you to renew members access should you require updates or support.

hIBEES
June 13th, 2009, 01:33 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

This should assist you. You need to have current members access to obtain support. Our licenses are forever but you get one year code updates and member support when you buy your license. After that time it is up to you to renew members access should you require updates or support.

Thank you, yes you are indeed correct, my email was a different one to that of photopost pro, as I've linked my licences it would not show me as verifed, prob partly my fault for using a different email address for buying the product with :(

Chuck S
June 13th, 2009, 01:43 PM

hIBEES
June 13th, 2009, 01:44 PM

Thanks I will after I sort the problems I'm having getting this to work LOL :)

Chuck S
June 13th, 2009, 02:06 PM
No problems let us know if there is anything you need its pretty straight forward.

hIBEES
June 13th, 2009, 03:25 PM
No problems let us know if there is anything you need its pretty straight forward.
Will post issues now :D

Chuck S
June 13th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Have a good weekend