PDA

View Full Version : VbGallery 2.5 - What's New?

Grae
May 21st, 2009, 05:42 AM
Could someone list the new features in an easy to read list? Is there anything new besides integration? Can all integration points be turned off? I'm honestly looking for more gallery features and not necessarily more integration.

Chuck S
May 21st, 2009, 10:24 AM
If your not looking for integration then you want to use Photopost Pro which has more features. Below is not an official answer since Michael can only post the real word but this is what I see.

1. flash uploader added

2. speed improvements

3. alot of files moved into plugin system

4. improved profile enhancement

5. ability to import vb albums

Grae
May 21st, 2009, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the information, Chuck.

Do you know if the administrator can choose to continue using the vbulletin albums?

Grae
June 6th, 2009, 02:52 PM
I'm still trying to figure out if the integration at different points can be turned off. For example, can I continue to use vbulletin albums? What about the other integrated areas? Is there a better place to ask these questions?

Chuck S
June 6th, 2009, 04:23 PM
You can read this thread on how to verify yourself and you can post in the appropriate support forum.

PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

Depending on what you want to turn off support can provide you an answer. Most things like forumhome block profile block etc can be turned on or off either through the addons section or usergroup permissions.