PDA

View Full Version : Email vBGallery 2.5: FREE Upgrade, vBulletin Albums Full Replacement, Flash Uploads

max_view
May 19th, 2009, 01:10 PM
we've decided to give it to you for free, if you purchased a PhotoPost Pro or vBGallery license after 1/1/2005, even if your members area access for that license has expired. It will cost you zero -- nada -- to upgrade from a previous version of vBGallery to 2.5.

my understanding, i have a an existing PP Lizenz and you give me an additional vBGallery Lizenz for free, so i can use both online... is that correct?

Chuck S
May 19th, 2009, 01:17 PM
No sorry that is not what that email states. The email states that if you use vbgallery you can upgrade to the latest vbgallery free of charge. We are giving customers free access to vbgallery 2.5 for 30days from today without having to renew access.

Therefore if you choose to install vbgallery 2.5 you can do so however you would still need to remove photopost pro as our licensing still states one license and one install. You can choose to import your pro content to vbgallery and delete pro but thats your choose.

ScottW
May 19th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Please see the license agreement:
PhotoPost Photo Gallery License Agreement (http://www.photopost.com/phplicense.html)

Although you will be granted access to download both PhotoPost PHP Pro and PhotoPost vBGallery software versions, such that you may decide which version is right for your needs, you may only install one instance at a time on one webserver and one website. You may not install both software versions simultaneously.

max_view
May 19th, 2009, 02:05 PM
thanks for making this clear...