PDA

View Full Version : profile albums also for PhotoPost Pro?

sinucello
May 19th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Hi,

I received an email with the announcement of PhotoPost vBGallery v2.5 today. It contains info about a new profile album feature that I like very much. But I don`t use vBGAllery, I use PhotoPost Pro. Will the profile albums be included into PhotoPost as well? Together with this mod:
Photo Popup - Insert pictures easily from vB Albums, Photopost, vBGallery, Photoplog - vBulletin.org Forum (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=202385)
it would mean a much better integration and improved usability.

thank you - all the best,
Sacha

Chuck S
May 22nd, 2009, 07:31 AM
There is no active beta on pro yet since Michael just finished up on vbgallery but you may place any suggestions on photopost pro in that suggestions forum for him to consider in the next version. I know the album import will be released with the new pro.

xtumen
September 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Does Photopost now support user albums/profile albums - user created categories, which only owners can use to upload into? I can configure that in vBGallery, but it seems that vBGallery is not very much developing, unlike Photopost.

xtumen
September 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM
My forum has only two categories - Photographers and Models. Users create their own albums (many albums, like picasa or flickr or any social network) inside these basic categories. Can Photopost be used for that?

Chuck S
September 24th, 2012, 06:14 PM
PhotoPost Pro has always allowed users to create personal albums and you can assign a personal album to a regular category. Albums attached to a category are listed at the top of the category before any category images.

You set under the Pro admin => edit usergroups the permissions you wish for each usergroup you want.