PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Download vBGallery 2.5

projectego
May 19th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Hi folks,

Long story short: Received the email stating I'm entitled to a free download of vBGallery 2.5 provided I purchased my license after a certain date (I did indeed check and ensure that I had purchased after this date) and, upon logging into the members area, it seems I am unable to download the newly released 2.5. I am told that my license has expired and that I must renew.

Re-read the email multiple times to ensure that I do indeed qualify for the free upgrade and I'm confident that I do. Perhaps an error on your end? Any who, no worries, hopefully a member of PP support can look into this and hopefully tell me where I went wrong or if the problem can be resolved.

Sidenote: Major kudos for the free upgrade offer. Even if for some reason I am not eligible, I still think it's a very nice gesture.

Cheers

Chuck S
May 19th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I will pass this on to see if there is an issue on our end. Thanks for your patience.

MissKalunji
May 19th, 2009, 09:58 AM
I agree very nice gesture

Chuck S
May 19th, 2009, 10:03 AM
No problem there should be an answer after they look at it. Not much I can do since I handle support. ;)

projectego
May 19th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the prompt response and for forwarding on my issue. I look forward to hopefully getting this resolved and enjoying the brand new v2.5 vBGallery. :)

Cheers

Chuck S
May 19th, 2009, 10:15 AM
No problem hope they sort it for you soon.

projectego
May 19th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Chuck,

Silly me, should have asked earlier, will I be contacted via email? If so, do I need to forward on my contact email or is all the necessary info tied into my forum account?

Chuck S
May 19th, 2009, 11:22 AM
They will fix the issue I assume and possibly post here.

Chuck S
May 19th, 2009, 12:02 PM
This issue should be resolved now.

projectego
May 19th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Chuck,

Absolutely brilliant - worked like a charm. I'll be upgrading tomorrow. Thanks again for looking into the issue and forwarding my query onto the correct department. You'r an absolute star, mate.

Cheers

Chuck S
May 19th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Glad to assist mate!