PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading from vbGallery to Photopost Gallery

Neutral Singh
April 21st, 2009, 12:22 PM
Hi

I want to updated from vbGallery script to Photopost Gallery script. What do i have to pay in this case? please reply soon.

Thanks

Chuck S
April 21st, 2009, 02:12 PM
There is no direct upgrade path. You need to install Photopost Pro and use the import utility in import forum. If you have access to install Pro you will see it under your members area and if not you would need to purchase a pro license. Whether or not you have access to install pro depends when and where you purchased vbgallery.

Neutral Singh
April 21st, 2009, 02:47 PM
Sorry, by upgrade i meant i want to switch to photopost gallery... i already have the vbGallery. Is there any way i can get some concession? i would like to surrender vbGallery and solely use photopost gallery. Please advice. Thank you.

Chuck S
April 21st, 2009, 02:56 PM
please email sales through the contact us link in the header. We can not really assist you with detailed sales issues on the product support forums.

I can tell you if you do not have access to Photopost Pro you will need to purchase a license. For example if you purchased vbGallery from its prior owner you will not have access to pro and therefore need to purchase a pro license. You can not surrender licenses or trade them.