PDA

View Full Version : Can a photo be placed in a top-level category and a member galler?

Lloyd
April 9th, 2009, 11:55 AM
All photos to my site will be uploaded by members. I would like for those photos to show in a top-level category they choose from the category drop-down list. No problem so far.

I would also like to have that photo show in their own members gallery. I haven't found a way to accomplish both of these in a single upload, though.

Is there a way to do this and if so, how should I set it up?

Thanks,
Lloyd,
vBulletin 3.8.1
vBGallery v2.5
Woodturner PRO Forum - Powered by vBulletin (http://woodheap.com/forum)

Chuck S
April 9th, 2009, 01:39 PM
In Photopost Pro you can have shows show in a members gallery that are in another category but not in vbgallery.

Lloyd
April 10th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Chuck,
I installed PhotoPost and had everything working and then I must have changed something that will now not let me log in to either vB or PP. I know it is a cookie issue, but since I can't get into the Admins of either, I'm not sure how to reset things.

My license is correct. My cookie prefix is 'wtp' which is in the vB config.php file and PP. I've reinstalled PP and can see the gallery page. If I login, it welcomes me but shows that I am not logged in and the same is true when I try to login to vB.

One place where I could have made a mistake was in vB where I found a place to put in my cookie domain as .woodheap.com which is what I thought I was supposed to do from reading the documentation. At that place, it said that if this were done incorrectly, it would prevent me from logging in. I can't find a config file that contains that information so I don't know if that is the problem or how I can change it back.

Any suggestions as to how to regain access?
Lloyd

Chuck S
April 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Try deleting all cookies in your browser and then try logging in?

Lloyd
April 10th, 2009, 11:58 AM
I just thought it meant that I had screwed things up.
Thanks Chuck, and have a good weekend.

Chuck S
April 10th, 2009, 04:10 PM
nope should be all good.