PDA

View Full Version : No longer Can post in other parts of forum!

0ptima
April 1st, 2009, 04:42 PM
I tried posting in the vb gallery forum and no longer have permission! Ive been a verified customer for years....

0ptima
April 1st, 2009, 04:55 PM
looks like you lose forum access when you dont renew for support...

0ptima
April 1st, 2009, 04:56 PM
now I have to wait an hour to be able to post :(

0ptima
April 1st, 2009, 06:07 PM
Something is wrong, I still have a valid license and I cant post on the forums.

Chuck S
April 1st, 2009, 06:41 PM
Optima

Yes our site order page and verification thread states a license comes with one year members access and support.

One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

Customer service processes orders by hand which can take up to 24 hours although most orders only take a couple hours sometimes only minutes depends on the time of day. If you just ordered your license an hour and a half ago then you might need to wait till your order is processed before our forum cron task will pickup that your license has been renewed. I just checked and your access has not been restored so customer service has not processed your order yet.

0ptima
April 1st, 2009, 06:44 PM
Here is the thing, my license is active.... I just linked two licenses together and even after an hour, I have no access

0ptima
April 1st, 2009, 06:45 PM
Here is my question.... What version of the vb gallery will work with vb 3.8? I currently have vb 3.7 and vb gallery 2.4.3, which I downloaded last year. If I upgrade vb, do I have to do anything for the gallery?

Chuck S
April 1st, 2009, 06:48 PM
You wont have to do anything although I would suggest upgrading to 2.5

The license I checked for your vbgallery which is expired as of 3-21-2009 is the one the forum account is linked to therefore you are an expired customer.

0ptima
April 1st, 2009, 06:49 PM
Chuck, I have linked another license in the memebrs area which is still active

Chuck S
April 2nd, 2009, 07:45 AM
Optima you can not just link a license. You must change your forum email to match an email for a license which has valid members access for support and downloads.

http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html

0ptima
April 2nd, 2009, 08:27 AM
Thanks, I updated my email....

Chuck S
April 2nd, 2009, 08:51 AM
Not a problem ;)

0ptima
April 2nd, 2009, 10:39 AM
finally its ok!

Chuck S
April 2nd, 2009, 01:06 PM