PDA

View Full Version : im verified but i cant post anywhere?

Da GoTTi
March 15th, 2009, 05:15 PM
i am a verified customer but i cant post anywhere but here, why is this?

all i see is locked forums.

please help

Chuck S
March 15th, 2009, 05:20 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

Do you have members access for download and support?

Da GoTTi
March 15th, 2009, 05:52 PM
ya i can get in members area. infact a minute ago on my profile it said i was a verified customer, and now it doesnt.

Chuck S
March 15th, 2009, 05:53 PM
You members access expired a month ago

Da GoTTi
March 15th, 2009, 05:55 PM
dunno what ur seeing, in members area i see:

expired: 2/18/08 5:38 PM

i have a owned license tho, i shouldnt have any expiration for support

Chuck S
March 15th, 2009, 07:43 PM
One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

Right on our order page a license comes with one year download access and support.

Da GoTTi
March 15th, 2009, 08:45 PM
r u f'n kidding me???? one year support! thats it? cmon u gotta be joking. not the same as vbulletin purchasing options apparently. thats whack man, that is def not fair for owned license customers. what good is that? the pay for owned option is so we have that lifetime support option and run the gallery more then a year. and the upgrade is suppose to be when we need to upgrade the thing. thats some crook stuff right here.

Da GoTTi
March 15th, 2009, 08:48 PM
when i goto upload a image i get this error:

No Image specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the Admin...

what is causing this?

Chuck S
March 15th, 2009, 09:14 PM
You do not get lifetime support. That is meantioned right on the order page. Companies would go out of business if they have to provide support for 50yrs when you pay 129.00 for a license.

Your owned licenses means you get access to the download area for one year to download updates and one year support. You can run your gallery forever without renewing support or updates thats up to you.

If you want support you must renew members access for $39.00

Da GoTTi
March 15th, 2009, 09:52 PM
all good. i got help and its fixed now.

Chuck S
March 15th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Have a good weekend.