PDA

View Full Version : Verified Customer - But Getting Error

digital_sc4rz
March 14th, 2009, 11:47 AM
My email for the forum and members area is the same so why am i not a Verified Customer ? Everytime i try and post or look @ a image or download from the forum i get the following

digital_sc4rz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Why is this ??? :)

Chuck S
March 14th, 2009, 01:34 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

Is your license active and you have current access to download the code and obtain support? If your expired that would explain why you do not have access to support.

digital_sc4rz
March 14th, 2009, 01:55 PM
I dont want to download the latest build of photopost yet... I want to download this module to look @ the code on this page - But i get the error i posted in the last post -

http://www.photopost.com/forum/photopost-pro-installation-upgrades/115080-there-photopost-module-mambo.html

I'm going to renew my license in the next few days for photopost :)

Chuck S
March 14th, 2009, 02:09 PM
One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

Thats your issue then. You need to have current access to obtain support and enter customer only areas.

digital_sc4rz
March 14th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I see -- i have to be in the Verified Customer group even to access downloads on the Forum -- I'll renew my photopost :D

Chuck S
March 14th, 2009, 02:17 PM
You have to be a verified customer to access any type of customer content on the forum. Otherwise you have access to the general area on the forums not support or mod corner.