PDA

View Full Version : Issues

iguanairs
March 9th, 2009, 11:50 AM
I have 2 licenses yet this is the only section of the site I can see and post in.

I just logged into my member section and one of my licenses is active and the other needs renewal if I want the latest version. (Which I am running already.) So my limited access can't be from expired licenses since i still have an active one.

What gives? Why are the mod corner forums listed as "private" and why are the support forums spitting out a no permission error when I try to post? (I was going to post this as a support question.)

I have been a license holder now for like 3+ years.

Chuck S
March 9th, 2009, 01:44 PM
I only see one license under your name. Anyway the license expired for download and support access on February 9th of this year. You can renew access if you choose. Our license and order page does have the following.

One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

So given that support access is expired thats why you get no permission.

iguanairs
March 9th, 2009, 01:57 PM
You're mistaken Chuck. I have 2 licenses. You are referring to the Classifieds license. I am referring to my vBgallery license.

I am attaching a screenshot of my members area.

iguanairs
March 9th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Its funny. I can attach screenshots, but i can't view the one I just attached. lol

Chuck S
March 9th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Like I said we only have one license issued to your name. Thats all I can go on when looking up licenses via the email on this account.

PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

Your vbgallery license is issued under a username not your name so I did not know what your second license was.

Anyway per the announcement on top of most all our forums here your forum email must match a valid license with members access to be verified for support. You want to change your forum email to match the one on your vbgallery. Right now its associated with classifieds which is expired.

Hope that helps ;)

iguanairs
March 9th, 2009, 02:15 PM
YOU are the one who put the 2 licenses together last time I renewed. If it is screwed up, that would at your fault. (I had 2 logins and asked that both be under the same license for a single login and you went in and did so.)

I had 2 accounts initially and you merged them. If you merged the licenses, as you claimed, shouldn't there be just one email or did you half do the merge and ignored the other half? I will go look. Way to try and pass it off as an error on my part though when you were the one who actually merged those accounts. thats "real" smooth. lol

iguanairs
March 9th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Exactly how am I suppose to update the vBgallery to reflect my webmaster[at]herpcenter.com email? I don't see anything that allows that.

Chuck S
March 9th, 2009, 02:24 PM
I dont have anything to do with orders here so dont know about that. I handle support so nothing I can do about licensing issues.

Anyway you either change your forum email to the one on your vbgallery to become verified or you will have to email sales at photopost dot com and ask to have that email on the vbgallery license to be changed as they are the only ones who can do that. Its for security purposes you can not change license details.