PDA

View Full Version : Posting on forums and directly reference galleries?

raftcomm
March 8th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Hi,

Im still assessing this product and have to say i really like what i see so far.

Ive ventured onto the demo portion of the site and uploaded a few images just to see how it looks. The question now is whether it would be possible to posters of a thread to be able to directly view their images in ther galleries through the forum? This is so that they can post images on their threads without having to switch tabs and copying the image properties etc. Is this possible with Photopost?

Chuck S
March 8th, 2009, 06:35 PM
well the direct answer is no because essentially what your talking about is some type of forum modification. The gallery and forum are two separate products made by different companies and they are installed in two separate places. Now if your using vbulletin there is a modification to your forum that allows this

Photo Popup - Insert pictures easily from vB Albums, Photopost, vBGallery, Photoplog - vBulletin.org Forum (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=202385&highlight=geek+gallery)

raftcomm
March 9th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks Chuck. Appreciate the quick response which is persuading me more to purchase the product.

Chuck S
March 9th, 2009, 09:12 PM
No problem anything else you need answered let me know.