PDA

View Full Version : Commission Junction deactivated PhotoPost

AdamNP
March 3rd, 2009, 02:54 AM
Um, why, and how quickly are you going to get this resolved? Since the CJ linking is expressly built into the product, this seems to be a rather glaring problem.

From tonights email:

"Please be aware that PhotoPost, one of the advertisers you are joined to in the Commission Junction network, has been deactivated.
While PhotoPost is deactivated, you will not receive commissions for traffic you drive via the advertiser's banners, text links, and/or other link types. Consequently, please replace these links as soon as possible with links from active advertisers. To view the links you are using that are generating traffic for PhotoPost but from which you are earning no revenue, go to the Invalid Links Generating Traffic Report"

Chuck S
March 3rd, 2009, 08:19 AM
Feel free to discuss any matter thats outside product support via the contact us link in the header above.

AdamNP
March 6th, 2009, 03:50 AM
I did do that, and still no one has responded.

Chuck S
March 6th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Well not much I can do for you on the support forum but I sent this thread to customer service.

ScottW
March 6th, 2009, 09:52 AM
The CJ referral program has been discontinued as per that email you received. It is woefully overpriced at $500/month and has never been cost effective from day one.

You can remove the CJ link from the PhotoPost admin panel. If you wish to remove the standard powered by link, you can do so with our brand free option (same as vBulletin's brand free removal option):
PhotoPost PHP Pro License (http://store.yahoo.com/techimo/photlic.html)