PDA

View Full Version : Verified customer can not access support forum

ttnb
February 24th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Yes! I am a veryfied customer but I can not access support forum! Please help me!
Thanks

Chuck S
February 25th, 2009, 08:19 AM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

have you read this? I would suspect its something very simply like your members access has expired. I show this to be correct as it expired on 2-20-09

Simply renew members access to obtain product support.

ttnb
February 25th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks

So do you mean that if my membership is expired I can not access to even the old support forum? Just a comfirmation! I have aready renewed my membership and waitting for the information from your company now!

Chuck S
February 25th, 2009, 08:36 AM
One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

That is the policy on our ordering page so yes if you do not have access to support you will not have access to the product support forums. Member's area renewals are what pays for providing support to customers. ;)

ttnb
February 25th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Okey! Thanks! Could you please check and activate my order (paying from my email in my account on this forum)!

Chuck S
February 25th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Sorry you will have to wait for customer service. I do not process orders. it is 9am where they are so it will be done shortly I think.

ttnb
February 25th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks! I have just got the confirm email!wating for becoming "veryfied"!

Chuck S
February 25th, 2009, 10:55 AM
No problem

ttnb
February 25th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Reply inorder to be verified!

Chuck S
February 25th, 2009, 08:26 PM
and thus you are ;)

kisii
March 1st, 2009, 12:16 PM
chuck im having the same issues, I can access the support forum but i can see code on the forum ...yet I am verified. can you please take a look? FYI...i had sent you a request to change my username, which you did a few weeks ago.. Thanks

this is the error that I get:

kisii, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Chuck S
March 1st, 2009, 02:36 PM
your forum email does not match what is on the license.

One is domain.org and the other is domains.org ;)

kisii
March 1st, 2009, 03:22 PM
I have fixed the email address. can you please look into it now? Thanks

Chuck S
March 1st, 2009, 03:30 PM
;) you did not change anything I just guess you did not understand what I said. The valid license is is kenyan.org not kenyans.org so I changed it for you and you should be verified.

debbers
March 1st, 2009, 06:15 PM
Just how do we become verified? I access the forum from the member's area, but don't seem to be able to post my question where it belongs here in the forum.

I figured maybe I should have logged in with the same info for the member's area and download/install instructions, so I tried that, and that was unknown here.

deb

Chuck S
March 1st, 2009, 07:53 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

This link in post 2 explained how to become verified.