PDA

View Full Version : phpbb3 and stylesheet integration and limitations

DavidAW
February 5th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Hi,
Review post seems GREAT and what I've been looking for. I have a phpbb3 install and I had a few questions:

1) I didn't understand what was mean when under the integrations list it says that phpbb3 is supported but the stylesheet isn't. Does that mean that phpbb will look one way ,and that the review post will not look the same?

2) It seems from what I've read on this board that reviewpost was "optimized" for vbulletin. Are there any major disadvantages to using reviewpost with phpbb3 vs using it with vbulletin? (other than cost, of course).

Thanks.

Chuck S
February 6th, 2009, 10:27 AM
1. It means that we support the user integration. There is no standard style class anymore in phpbb3 as there was in phpbb2. However I beleive there is one style you can use subsilver2. Other than that you can mock up and change any reviewpost style colors yourself to closely match any forum colors under edit stylesheets in admin.

2. No not at all. It just means that the majority of our users are vb3 users so alot more work has been done in that regard. The features are the same on our products no matter what integration you use or if its a standalone.