PDA

View Full Version : Help with pointing to the source of these errors

gnosis
January 28th, 2009, 08:35 PM
My install seemed to go well but I received these errors:

"Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home3/mnphoton/public_html/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 57

Warning: main() [function.main]: Unable to access ./global.php in /home3/mnphoton/public_html/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 58

Warning: main(./global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/mnphoton/public_html/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 58

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home3/mnphoton/public_html/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 58"

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Chuck S
January 28th, 2009, 08:38 PM
http://www.photopost.com/forum/photopost-product-faqs/136878-vbulletin-installation-integration-common-issues-resolutions.html

Number 2 on that list of vb FAQ should assist you

gnosis
January 28th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks Chuck,

I tried to find the files mentioned in number two before I asked for help and could not find them. Can you tell me where they are stored please?

"photopost install directory and edit the config-int.php, config-intr.php or config-intc.php file depending on your product and find the following line below and enter the correct server path to your vbulletin install and save that file back to the server. You will then have no problems."

gnosis
January 29th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Time solves all problems. I found what I needed and made the changes. Thanks

Chuck S
January 29th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Yep Gallery_config.php file $forumpath line.