PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPost vBGallery Developement

Kirby
January 28th, 2009, 12:41 AM
As I can't post in any other forum (why? this was possible last week and nothing has changed on my side), I have to ask here:

The last release of PhotoPost vBGallery was made quite a long time ago, so it looks a bit like the software isn't being developed further.

Are there plans for a new version or at least a bugfix release?

Chuck S
January 28th, 2009, 08:58 AM
vbGallery 2.43 was released last March and any bugs where fixed along the way. vbGallery 2.5 is in BETA as those forums have been up for a couple months and should be out shortly.

As far as not being able to post here with each license you get a years members access to download updates to the code and product support. If your access expires so does access to support. You may renew your members access to gain access or not anytime you wish.

hornstar6969
February 21st, 2009, 04:56 PM
Where can I see development that is occurring on vbgallery?

Chuck S
February 21st, 2009, 09:23 PM
There is no public beta yet.

Michael has posted any news on vbgallery in the vbgallery beta forum.

Regs
February 22nd, 2009, 03:18 PM
Michael posted last in there in November and said test versions would be released shortly.

That's the last anyone has heard anything except for Chuck S saying it's being released "shortly".

No one has even acknowledged any of the suggestions made by members in the beta forums, so I have to ask: what is the point?

Chuck S
February 22nd, 2009, 04:31 PM
That would be up to Michael to respond to as he is the developer in charge of the beta.

However just to point out the suggestions forums do state that a member of the company may not actually respond to a suggestion although the developer does look at every one.