PDA

View Full Version : Verified account

Subah
January 19th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Please Verified my account with the other License Number :cool:

Chuck S
January 19th, 2009, 08:54 AM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

If you follow that thread you will be a verified customer on this forum.

Subah
January 20th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Done ;)
Thanks a lot :D

Chuck S
January 20th, 2009, 10:52 AM
No problem glad to assist.

Regs
January 20th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Is there any avenue for getting the code fixes that a fellow customer posted for vBgallery to work with vB3.8 without renewing?

Thanks,

Regs.

Chuck S
January 20th, 2009, 08:30 PM
You can ask through the contact us link and they can get Scott to answer but I beleive members area renewals are for new code access and customer support. I know they just put in new tighter access checks on the forums to ensure only users whom are have access to obtain support can do so.

Regs
January 21st, 2009, 10:58 AM
OK, thank you for your answer.

$40 for 2 lines of code this company didn't produce is too much for me right now. Especially for a product that hasn't been updated in eons.

Thanks again.

Chuck S
January 21st, 2009, 11:22 AM
Okay not sure what you mean by eons.

2.43 was released on May 3rd of 2008.

2.5 is almost out the door.

Regs
January 21st, 2009, 02:55 PM
That's OK, differing opinions is all.

I'll just retire/archive vB gallery for now and move on.

Thanks for your time.

Chuck S
January 21st, 2009, 06:24 PM
Okay well if there is anything else I can answer or assist with let me know. have a good evening.

dayo
February 20th, 2009, 07:52 AM
How do I find out which email address my license was registered with. Strange as it may sound, some of us have multiple email addresses and sometimes some fall into disuse.

Chuck S
February 20th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Your email address is shown in your members area where you download your code? Do you have those details? They where also sent to you when you purchased the product.

You can email sales at photopost dot com to ask.

Subah
April 2nd, 2009, 02:43 PM
Why is "Verified Customer" removed again ??

Chuck S
April 2nd, 2009, 06:17 PM
What do you mean here?

wtdc
April 6th, 2009, 09:25 PM
just a note to you guys... you cannot view that announcement as an unregistered/unverified user. i did see it using google cache though, but still cannot see it logged in.

also, there may be some issue with your cron script, as its been quite some time now, and i still dont show up as verified (yes, using the same email address)

Chuck S
April 6th, 2009, 11:51 PM
You can definately see the announcement and read it. I logged out and see everything fine.

Our posting restriction simply blocks new posting replying or viewing of code blocks not reading a thread.

Our cron task is fine that I see. You show as verified to me. As noted in that thread it can take a few hours.