PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPost Pro 6.2 with VBulletin 3.8 Gold?

January 6th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Does PhotoPost Pro 6.2 work with VBulletin 3.8 Gold?

Is there an upgrade in the works and if so, when will it be released?

Thank you.

Chuck S
January 7th, 2009, 08:03 AM
3.8 is not gold yet ;) but there are no issues with Photopost Pro and the 3.8 beta that I know of.

January 7th, 2009, 03:37 PM
3.8 will be Gold tomorrow Chuck, hope 6.2 is prepared.

Thank you.

jdougher
January 7th, 2009, 04:49 PM
I'm beginning to question the viability of photopost, given the improved album functionality of vbulletin. Photopost could help its case by vastly improving customer service and responding more quickly to customer requests. Virtually everywhere I hear talk of photopost on the vB site it's with the hope that some way can be found to move away from photopost. Photopost seems underdeveloped and support is definitely understaffed.

January 7th, 2009, 04:54 PM
has photopost begun developing an upgrade to be more compatible with VB 3.8 RC2 or are you just waiting for the release of Gold before you begin developing and investigating?

Thank you.

Chuck S
January 7th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Photopost Pro is not underdeveloped in fact it is the gallery with the most complete set of features. All our features are direct customer requests that people have made.

Now Photopost Pro should work fine from what I see with vb 3.8 since unless they change key things like they did from 3.0 to 3.5 series no changes in our code are needed.