PDA

View Full Version : Prune a certain user images

Niyuka
December 24th, 2008, 10:53 AM
hi,

Does photopost has a function if i want to prune a certain member images,
I mean this member uploaded a 5k images that i really want to delete them all with just one click or something like that.

How can i do that

Niyuka
December 24th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Hi,

I also have another question:

Let say when u visit a certain category, you would see after let say 12 images, u would see the assigned albums to that category

some of the categories have like 55 assigned albums making the page way too long, how can i take these assign albums option ?

http://img215.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35250_Capture_122_589lo.JPG

Or not disabling it but there should be some sort of pagining cause let say this category has 70+ assigned albums, that is too much to display in one page

Chuck S
December 24th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Currently I see no pagination option in the program for assigned albums. Good suggestion though.

Niyuka
December 24th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Hi chuck,

What about the first question ?

hi,

Does photopost has a function if i want to prune a certain member images,
I mean this member uploaded a 5k images that i really want to delete them all with just one click or something like that.

How can i do that

Chuck S
December 24th, 2008, 12:27 PM
If you view a users profile and hit statistics as admin you will see a link to delete all that users images.

Niyuka
December 24th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks =] that helped a lot.

I hope to see an update of the assigned album, cause we can't have 100+ albums in one category

Chuck S
December 24th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Feel free to post any suggestions in the suggestions forum for Michael to see when he opens a beta.