PDA

View Full Version : feature request - multiable pages

StuntfactoryX
December 7th, 2008, 11:01 AM
i really like the improvements of photopost pro over the last 18 months. you guys are doing a wonderful job. anyways wast sure if you take request and if this is the proper forum. anyways...

feature id like to see is multible pages for index.php simular to vb forumdisplay.php.. example is a option to cut off like 20 cats per page and then it would start page 2 if i had above 20 cats.. page 3 if i had 40+
cats and so on.

example of why i would want this option is i have a site where i upload images in a new cat every fri and sat night and my index.php is getting long. i know there is a option for sub cats but my feeling is it gets confusing and things get buried and complicated for my less computer savey users.

anyways thanks for your consideration and im unsure if theres enough demand to justify implimenting this feature in the future but i thought id give some feedback on what id like to see.

Chuck S
December 7th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Hello

Suggestions are already taken in the suggestions forum on each respective software support forum.

Now if I follow Photopost Pro's index already has a feature to break it down into multiple pages if I follow what your asking.

In Admin => Index Options

Number of top level categories to show on index page?
Set to 0 to show all top level categories on one page

StuntfactoryX
December 8th, 2008, 12:43 AM
i was thinking more like the format used in showgallery.php... at the bottom you can go to page 2.

Chuck S
December 8th, 2008, 12:28 PM
well the pagination is at the top on indexhead in our application for the index so we do have this feature just not specifically how you may want it.