PDA

View Full Version : photopost and GTSimliebox

Niyuka
December 7th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Hi

it possible to make photopost compatible with GTSmiliebox - Move Smilies Below Editor

vBulletin.org Forum - The Official vBulletin Resource! (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...hlight=smilies)

Because now it looks funny when viewing each file , it stretches the message box in a funny way.

----

I had the same issue with a different mod and it solved by adding this
vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - DownloadsII (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1615688&postcount=2919)

but how to fix this for photopost as well ?

Chuck S
December 7th, 2008, 09:32 AM
You would need to actually ask the hack author about making some modification work with Photopost.

Niyuka
December 7th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Hi Chuck

nop i just need to edit one of the files of photopost, just like when i asked the author of Download2 modification, he told me to add this code in his php.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1615688&postcount=2919

Try putting this line in your downloads.php (after the other defines):

PHP Code:
define('GET_EDIT_TEMPLATES', 'add,edit,file');

Same goes here, would u know how to make it work with gtsmilie as well, i beleive add this code ^ some where in the photopost file but where and which file i don't know

Chuck S
December 7th, 2008, 12:05 PM
You can try adding it at the top of showphoto.php and comments.php but I can not say it would work or not as I am not that hack author and have no knowledge of the workings of that hack.

Niyuka
December 7th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Hi where exactly at the top? can u be more specific

Niyuka
December 7th, 2008, 12:11 PM
nvm! it worked =]

Thanks <3

Chuck S
December 7th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Glad it did ;)

DieselMinded
February 2nd, 2010, 03:07 PM
where would i put this code on review post ?

Chuck S
February 2nd, 2010, 04:17 PM
I would assume showproduct.php is the file you want to put that in.

DieselMinded
February 2nd, 2010, 06:29 PM
its reviews.php and it worked

Chuck S
February 2nd, 2010, 06:59 PM
Well for the quick reply box would it also not be showproduct.php you want to add that to also? it would be both files.

DieselMinded
February 2nd, 2010, 07:16 PM
i cant get the editor to show on the showproduct page so where ever the smilies want to be makes no difference

Chuck S
February 2nd, 2010, 07:32 PM
Diesel

If you disable the smilies mod does the quick reply show up? If you disable all plugins does the quick reply show up. If it still doesnt show up when the gtsmilie thing is off but does show up when all plugins are off then you have another offending mod installed that messes with the quick reply.

DieselMinded
February 2nd, 2010, 08:04 PM
i have disabled the mods i have affecting the Quick Reply and it didnt fix it , im not disabling all my mods on a live board , insted ill either uninstall reviewpost all together or code in a Post Review Button below the last review if you know how to do that let me know

Chuck S
February 2nd, 2010, 08:29 PM
well if you wish us to look at your problem feel free to send a url and admin login to the contact us link in the header.

DieselMinded
February 2nd, 2010, 09:03 PM
Email sent thank you , im aggravated at this software , 48 hours of trying to get it integrated correctly and there are still things wrong

Chuck S
February 2nd, 2010, 09:09 PM
well both issues you have reported to us are about mods or hacks which I have already responded to. I will look at your site and see if there is anything else I can say.

Chuck S
February 2nd, 2010, 09:19 PM
Diesel

Reviewpost works fine with a default vbulletin which we stated before. You state you are aggravated with this software yet not one issue you have reported has to do with any bugs or issue with our software.

I have confirmed once again you have a hack conflict. It is with the plugin smilies in quick reply. Disabling that one little hack makes the quick reply show fine. You might want to contact that hack author for thoughts.

DieselMinded
February 2nd, 2010, 09:46 PM
I installed another show smilies in quick reply and it did the same thing i have enabled the old one i had and will try to fix it , its not supported so im on my own ..

id say its the cache_templates

// ThaiNgoc @ MyTu | giaitriviet.de
if (THIS_SCRIPT == 'showthread' AND $vbulletin->options['quickreply'] > 0)
{
$globaltemplates = array_merge($globaltemplates, array(
'newpost_disablesmiliesoption',
'editor_smiliebox_straggler',
'editor_smiliebox_row',
'editor_smiliebox_quickreply',
'editor_smiliebox_quickreply_row',
'editor_smiliebox',
'editor_quickreply_init',
'editor_smilie',
));
}

what could i add here to make it show with your product?

Chuck S
February 2nd, 2010, 10:07 PM
You can try adding the code in bold to our header-inc.php file where noted

require "config-int.php";

$vboptions = array();
unset($vbuserid);

if ( VB3_INTEGRATION == "on" )
{
if ( (THIS_SCRIPT == "comments" || THIS_SCRIPT == "showphoto") && VB3_ENHANCEDINT == "on" )
{
// ################### PRE-CACHE TEMPLATES AND DATA ######################
// get special phrase groups
//$phrasegroups = array('threadmanage', 'posting', 'PhotoPost_PopUp');
$phrasegroups = array('threadmanage', 'posting', 'showthread');

// get special data templates from the datastore
$specialtemplates = array(
'smiliecache',
'bbcodecache',
'attachmentcache'
);

// pre-cache templates used by all actions
$globaltemplates = array(
'newpost_attachment',
'newpost_attachmentbit',
'newthread'
);

$globaltemplates = array_merge($globaltemplates, array(
'newpost_disablesmiliesoption',
'editor_smiliebox_straggler',
'editor_smiliebox_row',
'editor_smiliebox_quickreply',
'editor_smiliebox_quickreply_row',
'editor_smiliebox',
'editor_quickreply_init',
'editor_smilie',
));
}

DieselMinded
February 3rd, 2010, 06:50 PM
didnt work any more ideas? heres my header-inc.php

removed

Chuck S
February 3rd, 2010, 08:02 PM
No sorry I dont know anything about that hack. Any support for a hack has to come from the hack author.