PDA

View Full Version : Info about PhotoPost Classifieds

RandyB
November 21st, 2008, 01:59 PM
I am really interested in purchasing your software. Though I would like to see a better demo than the car site demo on your pages. Seeking one with all areas of ads. Also would there be a demo of the admin area? Or at least screen shots of the areas of it so I could get a feel of how it operates. Your script looks like exactly what I've been searching for for 2 weeks now.

Thanks,
Randy

tempo
November 22nd, 2008, 06:12 AM
@ Chuck_S (administrator & developer): i think this is a great idea. To create a admin demo area. I want to buy Photopost Classifieds like my friend RandyB but i can't cause i don't have a demo to examine if this script is that i really want.

RandyB
November 22nd, 2008, 11:50 AM
I don't think we are going to get a reply here according to other posts that have been answered and their time stamps compared to this post. Maybe there's no answer to my question, or there's a reason behind the no reply to this thread. .....only leads me to believe I will have to seek elsewhere for a script.

It's too bad because this script by far meets more needs to end users than any scripts I've seen. I was really interested too and ready to purchase based on simple screen shots at the least.

Good luck to everyone, have to bring my biz elsewhere, on a schedule to meet for deployment. Sometimes a simple answer can lead to a guaranteed sale.

RandyB
November 22nd, 2008, 11:52 AM
P.S. I'll check back one last time on Sunday 11-23, if no reply to this thread by then I will have made my decision to purchase elsewhere.

Chuck S
November 22nd, 2008, 01:37 PM
Randy it is the weekend and it has not even been 24hours yet. As far as a demo we did have one up but a customer broke it and I am waiting for the webmaster to fix it up and will post a link when I can. Figures you give people a full test copy to play with and they go break it.

tempo
November 22nd, 2008, 04:47 PM
good news!!!

ok, we'll waiting for a user and admin demo of photopost classifieds.

Chuck S
November 23rd, 2008, 10:56 AM
Yes only issue with the admin demo is we need to keep having the webmaster fix it when people mess it up.

tempo
November 23rd, 2008, 10:59 AM
i think Chuck_S you should find a way to create a good demo admin panel like all the others script do or to share a panel with limitations.
I really like yours script but i never buy a script if i can't test it

Chuck S
November 23rd, 2008, 11:01 AM
We did do that hear but that became pretty restrictive in than any modifications done had to be redone everytime we updated the versions and the developer never could keep up with it so we threw up test copies of the software on an external server for people to play with that has its drawbacks as well.

tempo
November 28th, 2008, 09:09 AM
so Check_S, is it ready the user and admin demo of photopost classifieds?