PDA

View Full Version : Coppermine Import Pricing..

auto_freak
October 17th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Hello,

I posted few months back that I wanted to import my coppermine gallery which is bridged/integrated with my Invision Power Board 2.3.6. The forum is also integrated with the Joomla 1.5 CMS. I wish to import the coppermine pictures, authors, comments, view counts and all sorts of statistics and move over to your software, photopost. I have researched enough and in the long term, this gallery software will be an asset for my website.

My gallery is the most active part of the website and it 9300 pictures, 110 albums, 7 categories and arround 20,000 comments. I cannot even think about losing any amount of the statisitcs in those for this import. I will pay photopost developers to please move me over to photopost. I am not going to be able to import the gallery since I am a noob at this. I will provide with ftp, database and forum admin access according to your needs. I need to knwo a basic pricing and when can you get started with this. I will shut down the coppermine gallery while you guys do the import since I dont want to loose anything. Please remember the important parts that cannot be harmed with your import.

Comments must be intact and all should be imported. They should clearly state who commented on which picture.

Categories and Albums should be the exactly same as its structure in Coppermine. All the appropriate files should move over to the correct album in the Photopost Gallery.

The file uploaded by which member should be credited, the username cannot be the admins username, it should be exactly same as in coppermine.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I want to know if everything I stated is going to be kept intact. If there is any questions or if you are confused, please let me know and I will elaborate. I need this done right away. Let me know what this will cost along with the license's pricing.

Regards,
Meer Tauhid Husain

Chuck S
October 18th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Feel free to download the coppermine importer and try it out once you by the software. The photos comments should be imported with the right name the only thing different here is out structure is different

Categories and Albums should be the exactly same as its structure in Coppermine.

Coppermine and Photopost are different so there are some subtle differences in how things operate.

auto_freak
October 18th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Feel free to download the coppermine importer and try it out once you by the software. The photos comments should be imported with the right name the only thing different here is out structure is different

Coppermine and Photopost are different so there are some subtle differences in how things operate.

ok as long as all the data (photos, comments, view counts) are migrated with no problem, then I am ok with it. You guys wont do the import for me by any chance? I will buy the software today and install it myself as well and give you all the access to help me import the coppermine gallery to photopost. I dont mind the albums differences, I believe my admins and I can migrate the files to the correct album in the correct categories.

can you assure me that photopost will be easily bridgeable with the upcoming Invision Power Board 3.0? is there any modifications for ipb and photopost to show a filmstrip of random or latest uploaded images in the forum's board index? i am sorry i am asking too many questions, its just that its such a big website and I am afraid if my internet connection might die out when I am importing the coppermine data to photopost. Its over 5 gigs of pictures...does the import have anything to do with the coppermine gallery being disrupted and will the import take more time for my site, since its so big?

auto_freak
October 18th, 2008, 03:30 PM
anyone??

Chuck S
October 18th, 2008, 06:49 PM
The import will take as long as it takes on your site. we do offer custom services but I would have to quote you on a price if you want us to do the import since I would need to determine how long it might take to give you a price which means I would need to see your site.

auto_freak
October 19th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I just bought the gallery software license. Hopefully will receieve the access for the file asap. I do hope the coppermine import is done well.

Chuck S
October 19th, 2008, 04:41 PM
enjoy your weekend as long as you follow the install and import instructions you should do just fine.

auto_freak
October 19th, 2008, 04:42 PM
by the way, chuck, do promote to verified customer. auto_freak is my username and the license was bought by wheelsbd@gmail.com (my email account). and thanks, you enjoy your weekend too!

Chuck S
October 19th, 2008, 05:17 PM
http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html

This is something you do yourself following this thread.

auto_freak
October 19th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Ok I edited my profile with the email address I put when I bought the license. Please let me know when I will be issued with the license. As most of our new customers, I am very anxious to get started.

auto_freak
October 19th, 2008, 06:24 PM
ok got the email, lets see if i can get verified now.

Chuck S
October 20th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Your verified ;)

auto_freak
October 20th, 2008, 12:29 PM
thank you thank you! gr8 script no doubt!

Chuck S
October 20th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Not a problem enjoy your evening.