PDA

View Full Version : Simply Outstanding!

Mondi
October 5th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Just to hear it from my mouth: If you are considering buying ReviewPost - DO IT!

I recently installed the product and integrated it without any hassle into my existing VB3 site. When some problems raised their heads - which had little to do with the integration but with incorrect settings - Chuck provided outstanding service patiently through this board.

I now have a flawlessly running installation and some 'amazed' business partners.

To clarify: NO, I do not have any economic relationships with these guys. This really is an objective and honest testimony for an outstanding product and vendor.

On behalf of our team: Thanks Chuck! Star Performance!

tsakalos76
October 6th, 2008, 02:13 AM
demo to your reviewpost ?

Chuck S
October 6th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Thanks for the compliment always nice to see one of these when you deal with hundreds of customers in a week. ;) Makes for a nice day.

Mondi
October 8th, 2008, 05:47 AM
tsakalos - give me a few days to get my site 'aesthetically' in order. We're making some far-fetched changes to layouts and design. This is a brand new site which still requires a healthy dose of TLC.

Before promoting it I want to make sure it becomes 'presentable' but in the meantime go here (http://gblcg.com).

ReviewPost not yet linked to the navbar; needs furnishing first.