PDA

View Full Version : java uploader hotspot on file list uploads

skidpics
October 1st, 2008, 02:05 PM
I was just uploading some files via the java uploader, and noticed that the top right corner of the file upload boxes have a hotspot link, but the link is Upload Photo - Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Piqueshare (http://piqueshare.com/gallery/uploadphoto.php#)

What is this for?

There is nothing there showing a link, rather, if you move your mouse over it, it appears to be a small hotspot?????

MrDaniel
October 1st, 2008, 02:18 PM
It's a mysterspot! No, I don't notice it, at least not in IE!

Another thing... I know you've been calling it java uploader for awhile... but it's a flash uploader with quite a bit of help from java script...

:)

Chuck S
October 1st, 2008, 06:36 PM
I dont notice any hotspot either.

skidpics
October 1st, 2008, 11:40 PM
well, in FF for sure, upload a bunch of files and scroll your mouse over the end of the file boxes, you will notice a change in the cursor to a link..

Hmmm Guess what? If you click on it, it cancells and deletes the file off the list.. Hmmm - are we missing an icon or something for a delete button??

Chuck S
October 2nd, 2008, 05:27 AM
I do not know what to tell you I have no clickable link nor can I delete a file off the list and I use Mozilla firefox. I guess you can ask the SWFlash people.

skidpics
October 2nd, 2008, 05:40 AM
just to let you now, the link issue is not really apparent.. I will check into it when I have some free time, and post the results of my investigation ;-)

Chuck S
October 2nd, 2008, 05:44 AM
Definately a flash issue.