PDA

View Full Version : vB integration questions

skidpics
September 30th, 2008, 10:45 PM
First, how do we get the registration process for PP with Vb Integration to forward back to the galleries (pp) once registration is complete? I have the forums as a secondary landing page..

Second, why does the profile in PP not get integrated back to the profile in Vb? There are 2 profiles, and it might be confusing for the user a bit. Are there plans in the near future to get those 2 integrated into one profile?

Chuck S
October 1st, 2008, 06:34 AM
1. I think that might be best asked in a vbulletin hack forum since that would require modification to the vbulletin script.

2. The photopost profile contains alot of photopost information and controls. Since this is a full featured product like vbulletin it has its own profile and info. I can not say what plans lie ahead but there is a vb only gallery we have as well.

skidpics
October 1st, 2008, 09:02 AM
I will check out the forums. I have played with your Vbgallery, but the standalone PP offers so many more options..

Perhaps in the future, the profiles will be integrated..

Chuck S
October 1st, 2008, 06:37 PM
Yes Photopost pro does indeed have much more features.

skidpics
October 1st, 2008, 11:30 PM
just to let you know, I am getting error: Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

when I try to go to page 2: http://www.photopost.com/forum/mod-discussions/index2.html

Chuck S
October 2nd, 2008, 05:19 AM
ah okay vbseo error issue