View Full Version : 6.2 bugs
September 29th, 2008, 09:05 PM
1. Receive the "/" character in the description box when processing more then one page of uploads.
2. Time out if choosing more then 25 pictures to process at once. The script execution has no time limit on the server.
3. Some pictures fail to make thumbnails even though they are the same format as the others in the batch. The script execution has no time limit on the server.
1. The delete check box is below the picture rather then next to the drop down box containing the delete link.
September 30th, 2008, 09:16 AM
The "Linked Medium", "Medium Image" and "Direct Link" boxes are no longer centred under the "Linked Thumbnail" box, they are left-justified now.
September 30th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Did you upgrade to the final - #1 was resolved in all my testing with changes to uploadphoto.php, bulkupload.php and associated templates.
#2 - timeout errors are server related; I don't have any control over that in the code.
#3 - see #2
Usability - same response as in the beta forum - this was changed in an updated template for uploadphoto2.tmpl.
October 1st, 2008, 12:09 PM
Yes I am using the latest files you uploaded on the 30th.
1. There is no time out error on 2 and 3, the page simply reloads to a blank page.
2. The "/" bug still exists.
3. The delete check box is still below the picture.
October 1st, 2008, 07:31 PM
Unless you give me something else to go on, I'm going to stick to the server configuration issue.
As for the others, I'll need more information about your setup - integration type, etc.
October 2nd, 2008, 06:09 PM
Would it be easier for me to give you admin again to look at it?
October 9th, 2008, 01:10 PM
What happened, you give up on this?
October 9th, 2008, 01:45 PM
If you can post up some info on your setup I can try and offer some suggestions.
October 14th, 2008, 10:53 AM
I would not like to post such information in public. If you would tell me what you need to know I would be happy to email the information to you.
You know most of the bugs are just annoying, the "/" bug however is more than annoying for me as I typically post hundreds of photos at a time and it takes forever to clean the description fields.
October 16th, 2008, 07:14 PM
You can PM me your server setup information - without it I'm not sure where to start to try and duplicate the problem.
October 20th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Search bug (v.6.2):
Add keywords "Nokton 50/1.5" to photo (on upload/edit photo).
On search (from home page) "Nokton 50/1.5" search page return errors:
Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier '1' in D:\wwwroot\_pp\search.php on line 159
Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier '1' in D:\wwwroot\_pp\search.php on line 160
and return correct result (find this photo)...
Problem may be in this code:
$getphoto[description] = preg_replace( "/($key)/i", "$1", $getphoto[description] );
$getphoto[title] = preg_replace( "/($key)/i", "$1", $getphoto[title] );
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.