PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPost Review simple questions.

hernan
August 12th, 2008, 03:35 PM
1. Can I block urls from the users reviews? (I'm not talking about the main review of the product)

2. Is possible to cloak urls in the main review of the product? (for using with affiliate marketing products). If no, is any easy way to do it?

3. how easy is to put ads on the sides, top and bottom?

4. If I have an API code for another script, How hard is to integrate it with ReviewPost?

thats it for now.. Thanks.

Chuck S
August 12th, 2008, 03:58 PM
1. Can I block urls from the users reviews? (I'm not talking about the main review of the product)

what do you mean by this. You can prevent html in reviews sure.

2. Is possible to cloak urls in the main review of the product? (for using with affiliate marketing products). If no, is any easy way to do it?

what do you mean cloak urls? Our script urls have to be unaltered to work

3. how easy is to put ads on the sides, top and bottom?

You can place ads in the header footer or one of the sidebar custom blocks quite easily its all just html

4. If I have an API code for another script, How hard is to integrate it with ReviewPost?

You would need to look at some of our integration modules to see how to integrate and write a module for your other script to do an integration.

hernan
August 13th, 2008, 09:29 PM
The script uses SEO friendly urls for each product?

Also, Can we setup different meta tags (descriptions and keywords) for each product?

I found this: "Can use phpBB or phpBB 2.0 user DB" - But, can be used with phpBB 3+?

Chuck S
August 13th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Yes we do have spider urls as an option in Global Option in Admin

Not without code modification

Yes we can use the phpBB 3.0