PDA

View Full Version : Problem uploading

Aussie Aviator
August 3rd, 2008, 07:27 AM
I've just recently moved hosts and no one can upload any photos. They get to the process button and then after that the below message appears

Sorry, this image type is not supported yet

Not sure if it's related but the below errors are appearing at the top. Hope someone knows the problem

Warning: opendir(/hsphere/local/home/theaussi/theaussieaviator.net/gallery/data/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/theaussi/public_html/gallery/adm-inc.php on line 638

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/theaussi/public_html/gallery/adm-inc.php on line 641

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/theaussi/public_html/gallery/adm-inc.php on line 658

and this when viewing the admin panel

Warning: opendir(/hsphere/local/home/theaussi/theaussieaviator.net/gallery/data/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/theaussi/public_html/gallery/adm-inc.php on line 638

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/theaussi/public_html/gallery/adm-inc.php on line 641

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/theaussi/public_html/gallery/adm-inc.php on line 658

Aussie Aviator
August 3rd, 2008, 09:20 AM
Ok got that problem sorted out and now am getting this. see attachment. It's not creating the watermark. Any ideas?

Aussie Aviator
August 3rd, 2008, 09:53 AM
I have worked out the problem, in that screenshot the top line is saying /hsphere/local now that is part of the old host. Now i had a look in the watermark and the path is correct to the new server however this is showing the old path in the error. Is there anywhere alse this path is changed? everything i can see is pointing to the new server but its still showing this errorr with the old url

Chuck S
August 3rd, 2008, 01:17 PM
Check out any categories you might have also set to use a watermark path. There is the global watermark path and then you can set alternate watermark paths. Also make sure you corrected the data path in storage options as well as global options in admin.

Aussie Aviator
August 3rd, 2008, 07:47 PM
fixed....

Chuck S
August 3rd, 2008, 08:35 PM
Not a problem glad to assist.

Aussie Aviator
August 24th, 2008, 10:56 PM
I had someone else looking at this and they said that they fixed it but they didn't.

I still can't get the watermark to show and also the exif data is not being included.

Also getting that same error message as stated in my first post.

Would it be possible for you to take a look at this for me if I were to give you login details?

Thanks

Chuck S
August 25th, 2008, 07:50 AM
You can email details to the contact link in the header and when I get a chance I can look sure, your listing multiple issues so lets deal with one thing at a time most likely bad paths

Aussie Aviator
August 25th, 2008, 08:27 AM
thank you. email sent

Chuck S
August 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM
not a problem will respond via email