View Full Version : Integrate Classifieds and Review Post
July 24th, 2008, 07:50 PM
I am attempting to integrate pp-classifieds and Review Post. They are both sharing the same database. What do I need to know to get the users info to work for both?
July 24th, 2008, 07:54 PM
You would need to install Reviewpost as a standalone. Copy your Classifieds user table entries via mysql to the reviewpost users table and then reinstall Classifieds to integrate with reviewpost.
July 24th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Ok. I've reinstalled reviewpost as a standalone. I understand about the user database table transfer.
I need more info on integrating classifieds...
1) reinstall in a separate folder or in the reviewpost folder?
2) use the reviewpost database?
3) use the rp_prefix or the default classifieds prefix
4) does this just integrate the user data or is classifieds and reviewpost fully integrated?
5) is there a demo of an integrated system?
IS there an instruction sheet someplace for these integrations?
July 25th, 2008, 11:16 AM
1. keep it where it is
2. no under user database info you put reviewpost info
3. nope classifieds uses its own prefix you enter the user prefix when asked on install
4. user data
5. no it is the same as it is now the logins are integrated thats only difference so one login to both
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.