View Full Version : Bulk uploading
July 16th, 2008, 09:06 AM
I have been doing some heavy bulk uploading lately and have noticed some strange behaviour in PhotoPost Pro.
1. I have pictures in a specific numbered order, the filenames are "01 - Name", "02 - Name" and so on. The strange thing is that after uploading them, PhotoPost actually shows them in the reverse order! :( how do I fix this?
2. When uploading more than 10 pictures at once, the second time the "editing upload" window shows, it is filled with the character "/" in the description. Why? It seems like a bug i PhotoPost, if you ask me.
July 16th, 2008, 09:35 AM
1. Change your sort ;) You most likely have your sort in edit categories set to most recent
2. This is actually being looked into but here is a temporary fix
July 16th, 2008, 10:06 AM
1. Of course! :o I totally missed that option... my mistake. But I guess the default should have been set to "Filename" since they are numbered from camera and in correct order that way.
July 16th, 2008, 10:11 AM
1. If that is how you want your site to run and sort things yes ;)
July 18th, 2008, 10:41 AM
It also doing something weird with characters like "&" or apostrophized words.
I've had this happen occasionally when creating html pages in a notepad or textedit type application and when you open it in a browser you realize you missed a tag and the commas and some characters are improperly displayed
It gets worse for every page you do.
July 18th, 2008, 11:47 AM
In bulkupload.php try changing this
$upuser = urlencode(stripslashes($upuser));
$deftitle = urlencode(stripslashes($deftitle));
$defdesc = urlencode(stripslashes($defdesc));
$updir = urlencode(stripslashes($updir));
$upuser = urlencode(stripslashes(un_htmlspecialchars($upuser)));
$deftitle = urlencode(stripslashes(un_htmlspecialchars($deftitle)));
$defdesc = urlencode(stripslashes(un_htmlspecialchars($defdesc)));
$updir = urlencode(stripslashes(un_htmlspecialchars($updir)));
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.