PDA

View Full Version : Login Problems

kayes
July 14th, 2008, 04:32 AM
I have PhotoPost Pro installed on 8 different websites. Using Firefox or Opera I can login as Admin to all PhotoPost on all 8 websites. However, if I use Safari (which happens to be my browser of choice), I can login to only 3 of them. I can't get into the rest!

When I try to login using Safari, the software tells me that my login is successful but it is actually not. It does that repeatedly. But when I use Firefox or Opera, I get in immediately and the Admin button shows. Please help.

kayes
July 14th, 2008, 04:40 AM
I would like to add that I use PhotoPost Pro as a standalone and not integrated with VBulletin.

Chuck S
July 14th, 2008, 10:36 AM
I would suggest you check out your safari settings and that you allow cookies. This is clearly an issue with your safari browser. As long as a cookie is set and the browser reads the cookie your going to be logged in.

kayes
July 14th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Hi and thanks for reply. I reinstalled Safari and everything's okay now. What puzzled me was that Safari could get me into 3 of my PhotoPost sites but can't do it for the other 5 sites. If it was a cookie problem, then it should behave consistently for all the sites .... meaning I should not be able to get into any one of my sites. As it was, i could get into 3 and can't get into the other 5. Anyway, thanks a lot again.

Chuck S
July 14th, 2008, 11:39 AM
No problem have a good day.