PDA

View Full Version : "Linked Thumbnail"

kayes
July 11th, 2008, 08:45 PM
What is the purpose of displaying the Linked Thumbnail? How do I make it unseen? TIA.

Chuck S
July 11th, 2008, 10:04 PM
what do you mean the purpose? It is a feature of the software and you can not hide it unless you turn off ubbcode.

kayes
July 11th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Okay, I have turned off ubbcode and it is gone. Sorry but I still don't see the purpose of the "Linked Thumbnail". When a person wants to view a particular image, he just clicks on a thumbnail and that will take him to the medium image and if he wants to view a larger image, he clicks on the medium image. What is the purpose of showing links to thumbnails, medium images and large images? And how is it related to ubbcode? Sorry again but I am really ignorant on this aspect.

AdamNP
July 11th, 2008, 11:36 PM
It is the code one would include in a forum post to show the image within their post.

kayes
July 12th, 2008, 01:02 AM
It is the code one would include in a forum post to show the image within their post.

Hi and thanks for that. I guess I was confused because I run PhotoPost Pro as a standalone and not integrated into any forum.

Chuck S
July 12th, 2008, 11:52 AM
That could make it confusing sure. Lots of options and you may not need all of them.