PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Section But Please Help

SnapShack
July 1st, 2008, 12:43 PM
wrong section i know guys, sorry but this is the only one I can get into

I bought PP last night and signed up to this forum using the same E-mail address however I am still not a verified user and so cant get into any of the other forums. can someone help me

Thanks

Chuck S
July 1st, 2008, 12:50 PM
I see no licenses issued for the email associated with this email address so please verify your email is correct or you must wait for customer service to issue your license which may take 24 hours.

SnapShack
July 1st, 2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the speed reply, I am sure its this E-mail that I have registered it with, but as I say I only did it last night. I have paid via Paypal so could it be that I am just waiting for a license to be issued? I have downloaded the script as I recieved and E-mail telling me to do so but cannot find it now

Thanks

Chuck S
July 1st, 2008, 01:05 PM
If you downloaded the script and gained access to the members area then your license is issued and the issue is your not using the correct email on the forum id as I looked for a license under that email. ;)

SnapShack
July 1st, 2008, 01:09 PM
Just found out, was the E-mail account I dont really use so gonna update it now. I am currently in the members area, is there a way of changing my license E-mail address

The license number is 28569
Curent E-mail is sure****stickers@ntlworld.com (haveremoved the middle word)
I would like it chaning to the my current profile E-mail if you can tell me how to do it

Chuck S
July 1st, 2008, 01:11 PM
You would need to email sales at photopost dot com to change account info on the license.

SnapShack
July 1st, 2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks I'll get on it now

Chuck S
July 1st, 2008, 01:14 PM
Not a problem enjoy your day.