PDA

View Full Version : My Photos

Brian P
June 30th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Before integrating PhotoPost with VBulletin selecting 'My Photos' would show all the photos a subscriber had uploaded.
That no no longer happens it just defaults to the Forum listings.
Selecting a Category and then clicking My Photos shows only pictures uploaded since the integration, can all pictures uploaded by a subscriber be restored please?
Brian P.

Chuck S
June 30th, 2008, 09:16 AM
mowbars Gallery - My Photo Gallery (http://www.merchant-navy.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1)

Not sure what you mean here. The action is still the same regardless of being integrated. On the photopost menubar is a link called my photos and I click that link logged in as mowbars and I get the link above which is a link to all of mowbars photos.

Brian P
June 30th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Chuck... Please log in as my alternative Pictures - same password and you will see that Pictures has 848 photos uploaded but clicking My Photos just shows the one uploaded since the integration.
This has happened with all the other subscribers.
Brian P.

Chuck S
June 30th, 2008, 09:27 AM
what login are you saying login with i have no other logins?

Chuck S
June 30th, 2008, 09:31 AM
You have some user photos that where found others that where not

If you have a backup of the photos table from before your switch we can attempt to resync but that only works as good as the data vb's impex script imports which we dont write

Brian P
June 30th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Sorry Chuck I didn't make that clear - the other login name I use is - Pictures - with the same password as mowbars.

As to backups, a total mystery to me, I did run the backup facility on the
15th June which was before the integration but what that backs up I have no idea.

Brian.

Chuck S
June 30th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Pictures Gallery - My Photo Gallery (http://www.merchant-navy.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=120)

I show one photo

I do beleive I had stated when you switched that we can not guarantee accurate results since things are not meant to be reintegrated

If you have a database backup I can surely try and reinitialize that and repoint names. You can ask your host if you have any database backups.

Brian P
June 30th, 2008, 11:08 AM
You did indeed Chuck and, as is as said 'that's life' - It's a minor problem and I am delighted with the outcome.

I'll ask HostPapa if I have a backup and see what transpires.

Many thanks,
Brian P.

Chuck S
June 30th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Not a problem enjoy your evening.