PDA

View Full Version : Font color

Brian P
May 29th, 2008, 05:34 PM
How can I change the font color of the text shown on the attachment please?
Brian P.

Michael P
May 30th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Are you using an integration or just the stand alone version?

Brian P
May 31st, 2008, 01:28 AM
Thanks for the reply Michael.

The stand alone version.

Michael P
May 31st, 2008, 12:14 PM
Thats the menubar tag controlling that section; you can see it in cathead.tmpl

Brian P
June 1st, 2008, 02:14 AM
Michael,
The two color tags in the cathead.tmpl changes the colors of the dropdown boxes not the fixed text.

Brian P
June 4th, 2008, 11:41 AM
I see some very technical and impressive postings here, seems odd that it's not possible to change a font color or am I missing something.
Brian.

Chuck S
June 5th, 2008, 08:32 AM
well what style and integration are you using? Different styles may cause different interactions.

The two style classes are menubar and small in our stylesheets but then again it all depends also if your using a style integration from a forum and what those colors are set to, somewhere its set to white,

<td class="{$Style['menubar']}" width="75%" align="center" valign="middle">
<span class="{$Style['small']}">$posternav$noresults$seemore</span>
</td>

Brian P
June 6th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Chuck...
Not really understanding your reply I have got myself into a mess having changed a font color setting in Stylesheet Editor - default.css
I have managed to lose the white text in the selection boxes on the left, I have changed it from white to black, now lost against the black background.
Please, please guide me to which line of text I changed.
Sorry to be a pain but as a 72 year old newbie I am struggling with this.
Brian.

Chuck S
June 6th, 2008, 08:10 AM
My Photo Gallery - Main Index (http://67.220.225.15/~mercmzbm/gallery/)

Okay well I am not sure what look your going after there however I did find your gallery url and your login was still cached in my browser so I fixed things up so they where viewable.

Basically when you edit the css stylesheet when you change a forground and background color you need kind of look at the flow and see if they mesh well.

The two classes menubar and style controlled the initial area you where discussing however the slight changes I made to correct your issue should I beleive be visiablly appealing and work.

If there is anything else I can do to assist you let me know.

Brian P
June 6th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Chuck...
Thank you a thousand times!
Sharp lesson I learned there - be more careful and make a note of all changes.
Brian.

Chuck S
June 6th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Not a Problem Brian thats why I am here to assist when needed and glad to do it. ;)