PDA

View Full Version : License renewal

sensimilla
May 20th, 2008, 04:12 AM
I have two products in my member area both expired, how do i proceed to renew license ? do I pay once and both vbgallery and photopost will be avaialble for download ?

TIA

Chuck S
May 20th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Do you have one or two licenses? If you have multiple licenses you must purchase multiple renewals to update all your sites. If you just have one site you just do one renewal if you only have one software product installed.

sensimilla
May 22nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
I have two licenses on twosites but they are in one account here.
How do I choose which one I am upgrading,there is no such option in member area.

Chuck S
May 22nd, 2008, 05:46 PM
On the order page you can not which license you wish to renew in the comments.

RaceJunkie
June 20th, 2008, 03:30 PM
I wanted to renew my classifieds but it looks like it's $99.00. So basically when you renew your still paying full price for the product? :confused:

Chuck S
June 20th, 2008, 03:53 PM
If you want to renew your product all you need to do is purchas a members area renewal from our online store for $39.00

RaceJunkie
June 20th, 2008, 03:56 PM
If you want to renew your product all you need to do is purchas a members area renewal from our online store for $39.00

Ic, very misleading the link in the members area points to the $99.00 purchase..

Thanks

Chuck S
June 20th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I beleive the link points to our shopping cart right?

RaceJunkie
June 20th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I beleive the link points to our shopping cart right?

Yes it does and I see what you are talking about now. I already have members area access so I did not know that was what I had to purchase to renew my classifieds. How does it know what license you are renewing? I have two one good until 2009 but another is expired.