PDA

View Full Version : Header looping?

menekali
May 15th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I'm working on stencilrevolution.com/photopost/index2.php (one of the largest hosted photopost installations ). When I used the log in provided by the owner of the domain I can only download new updates and what not, but can't log into the forums. I need to get that information I suppose.

However you can clearly see the issue if you click on any of the links or images. head.html just loops, and loops, and loops. You can't get into the admin panel, ANYTHING. Constant looping. What can be done about this? I've pretty much gone over everything I can, and can't figure it out. Any help would be great, if anyones seen this sort of thing before.

Chuck S
May 15th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Try logging into your friends webhosting control panel and go to mysql database tool phpmyadmin and run a repair on the photopost ipcache table and iponline tables they are corrupted.

REPAIR pp_ipcache;

REPAIR pp_iponline;

menekali
May 16th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Ok so I was able to repair 'ipcache'. Now, when I go to view iponline I'm getting the following:
[quote]
SQL query: Edit

SHOW COLUMNS FROM `iponline` FROM `*******`

MySQL said: Documentation
#1016 - Can't open file: 'iponline.MYI' (errno: 145)
[quote]

Should I simply re-download photopost and rebuild the table my self? Or is there an easier method?

Also, dumping this is very hard, so any method without dealing with dumps and re-installing. We literally have over 7gigs of photos, messages and everything on there.

Can you think of an easy way to rectify this? This board is FAR to popular for this to continue, and it's been like this for a very long time (months) now, and I'm able to get on fixing it.

Thanks in advance, sorry if I'm unclear about anything.

also I apologize for the inability to post in the customer forum, I haven't gotten the forum information, only the client center information to download the new installations and what not.

Chuck S
May 16th, 2008, 12:21 PM
your error tells me the actual table is still corrupt.

You can try deleting that table and reinstalling that table

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS pp_ipcache (id int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
userid INT(25) NOT NULL,
ipaddr VARCHAR(75) NOT NULL,
date INT(11) UNSIGNED,
type VARCHAR(4) NOT NULL,
photo INT(10) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id)) TYPE=MyISAM;

menekali
May 16th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Content visible to verified customers only.

Do I have to bug the domain owner (who lives in Australia mind you), or can I have this maybe emailed to me (at the domain stencilrevolution.com?) or pm'd to me?

I can provide the customer log-in information as well. It just doesn't allow me to log into the forum. I also entered my license information in my profile as well.

Would this be the code?

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS {$pp_db_prefix}iponline (userid VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL default '',
ipaddr VARCHAR(75) NOT NULL default '',
date INT(11) UNSIGNED,
what VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL default '',
item VARCHAR(16) NOT NULL default '',
uid INT(12) NOT NULL default '0',
referer VARCHAR(255) default NULL,
agent VARCHAR(100) default NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (ipaddr)) TYPE=MyISAM";

Chuck S
May 16th, 2008, 12:57 PM
yes thats the code just put your prefix in there and remove the end "