PDA

View Full Version : Captcha to Invitation

luizccm
May 9th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Hello,
it would like to know there is some plugin for CAPTCHA be installed in the invitations system that the registered users can send to their friends.
Thanks,
Luiz:)

Chuck S
May 9th, 2008, 11:57 PM
No sorry I dont know of any but your free to search THE MOD CORNER which is where all user created hacks are at. Since this falls outside support it is not something we monitor or know what goes on there.

luizccm
May 10th, 2008, 06:57 AM
OK, thank you very much by the attention. I find very important these comments done by the clients, so that in the future versions, you implement these suggestions, improving more and more the product, turning it more competitive and doing great difference with regard to the competitors. I go have to disable the invitation service to avoid future problems, being very problematic for we cohabit with problematic users, which search for breaches in the programs, to send thousands of e-mails of Spam.
Luiz:)

Chuck S
May 10th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Luiz

Feel free to post suggestions in our suggestions forum. Our software has tons of features that where once user suggestions and we add new functionality users want frequently.