View Full Version : Problem upgrading from 5.13 to 6.1
May 8th, 2008, 02:07 PM
I had a few problems after upgrading and was wondering if any one could assist?
1. All of my statistics are gone.
2. PhotoPost images are missing. (Search Button)
3. When viewing categorys they are showing 100% and not fixed.
Here is the url: http://www.hawaiianline.com/mediagallery
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
May 8th, 2008, 03:15 PM
1. Try turning off the category cache
2. Under your stylesheets directory of Photopost delete all directories except styleimages
3. Make sure you select in admin options how many rows you want to show. For some reason on your showgallery page it looks like your electing to show 1 row of images.
May 8th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Thanks for your quick response!
So no luck two of your suggestions.
1. Turned off category cache but still no stats
2. I deleted all but stylegraphics and worked thanks!
3. Checked the number of columns for thumbnail pages and default number of thumbnail rows both are set to 3. Changed to 2 then changed back to 3 still no luck.
May 8th, 2008, 06:01 PM
For some reason number 3 reminds me of an old error when someone did not upload all their new templates and your number 1 error could also be caused by this so try uploading the entire templates folder again making sure to overright all files.
May 8th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Ok The stats are back after reloading the template directory. Now the categorys have 7 thumbnails and two rows with no boarders. We are getting close. Tried to change them to 4 but no matter what I change it to it is always showing 7.
Thanks for the support!!!
May 8th, 2008, 06:39 PM
everything shows fine to me there
May 8th, 2008, 06:58 PM
All fixed thanks for your support. I had my view set to puzzle. :)
May 8th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Not a problem glad your all sorted enjoy your evening.
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.