PDA

View Full Version : Mysql Error

skidpics
May 8th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Can anyone shed some light on this error?

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/public_html/skidpics/forums/photopost.php on line 78.

It shows on uploadphoto.php

here is line 78:

while ( list( $userid, $username ) = mysql_fetch_row($queryv) ) {

Chuck S
May 8th, 2008, 03:58 PM
$queryv = ppmysql_query("SELECT userid,username FROM {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}users ORDER BY username",$db_link);

Line 78 of Photopost.php file not uploadphoto.php. Add in bold as noted in that query.

skidpics
May 8th, 2008, 04:48 PM
hmmm- that didn't resolve the issue.

Chuck S
May 8th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Try reapplying it

skidpics
May 8th, 2008, 05:09 PM
got it. thanks!

Chuck S
May 8th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Not a problem glad to help

skidpics
May 8th, 2008, 05:19 PM
tell me something. I switched hosting finally - not sure if you remember the previous discussions about yahoo hosting (yuck) - either way, I have the errors set to 'do nothing' in admin, but I still see them here and there. What is causing the display of the errors, as they were not being displayed with my yahoo hosting.

Chuck S
May 8th, 2008, 05:41 PM
No idea the error your talking about here is going to show no matter what display errors would display the full error email error is gonna email the full error do nothing does nothing it does not mean its gonna keep you from seeing a line error when viewing the site if something is wrong

The issue you had above is endemic of 6.1 as It appears Michael changed by mistake that query leaving out the user on the field names.

skidpics
May 9th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/jpegtran) is not within the allowed path(s): ('.:/proc/uptime:/tmp:/home:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/home:/usr/local/bin/') in /home/vande11/public_html/skidpics/image-inc.php on line 592

What is this? Duplicate File names?

Chuck S
May 9th, 2008, 10:25 AM
open_basedir is set on your server you can not use jhead jpegtran or imagemagick.

remove the jpegtran path in admin global options and your fine.

skidpics
May 9th, 2008, 10:41 AM
open_basedir is set on your server you can not use jhead jpegtran or imagemagick.

remove the jpegtran path in admin global options and your fine.

What do you mean I cannot use Imagemagick? It is running fine.. well, unless those errors are being created by it?

Chuck S
May 9th, 2008, 11:09 AM
I am just responding to the error. If you remove the jpegtran line does the error go away?

skidpics
May 9th, 2008, 11:48 AM
removing those entried indeed seem to do the trick.

thank you very much..

Chuck S
May 9th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Have a good weekend.