PDA

View Full Version : Before I buy?

pnop
April 28th, 2008, 03:59 AM
Hi,

This scripts looks interesting and may answer my problem.

I live in the Uk and am looking for a script that allows members (be they an advertiser or user) to post reviews on businesses and products in a business.

So perhaps I am looking to buy new windows for my house. I can find the business on the website using this script and read reviews people have left about a given window company advertising on the website or registered on the website. On the otherhand I also want it to be able to report a business/product to would be buyers, when they have possibly purchased a product (window) or service and it has not been up to the quality or held the promises made by the business.
So a member can add a review whther the business is registered with us or not so to speak.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

pnop
April 28th, 2008, 03:59 AM
Just another quick note, what products would I require to make this type of site possible?

Chuck S
April 28th, 2008, 07:33 AM
I would suggest you look at the features of our product review software Reviewpost.

pnop
April 28th, 2008, 08:18 AM
I would suggest you look at the features of our product review software Reviewpost.

I have hence my question!

It doesn't make it clear if you need the classifieds and review scripts together and/or if you need a forum or if the forum should be previously installed?

Chuck S
April 28th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Okay and hense my answer the best I can as I did with your initial inquiry. I guess this depends on what you are doing. If your reviewing products then reviewpost would probally be your best choice. Classifieds is essentially an ad and auction software and has no no review capability athough people can comment on ads.

If you wish to have a forum you would need to install the forum first if you wish to integrate one of our products with one of the compatible forums we integrate with.