PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds 3.01 Installation Problems

fdwilk1
April 13th, 2008, 06:55 PM
I am attempting to install a second copy of the PhotoPost Classifieds 3.01. I own two licenses. The second copy has its own MySQL database.

After my initial attempt of this second installation, I received a large number of the 'DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin' error messages, the same as when I was upgrading my existing 2.61 installation two days ago. At you suggestion then, I removed all of the instances of the troublesome command. I did the same with install.php for a second attempt of the new installation.

After running install.php and getting the "installation is complete" screen, I get the following error messages:

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin' at line 17
Error: Table 'ppclassifieds.cp_usergroups' doesn't exist

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/fdwilk4/remarkablecars.com/for-sale/forums/sellerspost.php:309) in /usr/home/fdwilk4/remarkablecars.com/for-sale/install.php on line 1346

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/fdwilk4/remarkablecars.com/for-sale/forums/sellerspost.php:309) in /usr/home/fdwilk4/remarkablecars.com/for-sale/install.php on line 1347

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/fdwilk4/remarkablecars.com/for-sale/forums/sellerspost.php:309) in /usr/home/fdwilk4/remarkablecars.com/for-sale/install.php on line 1365

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/fdwilk4/remarkablecars.com/for-sale/forums/sellerspost.php:309) in /usr/home/fdwilk4/remarkablecars.com/for-sale/install.php on line 1366

I have checked all of the PhotoPost files and can find no mention of the "usergroups" create table command. I also can find no remaining "utf8" commands.

Also, cp_ is not the correct prefix, which should be fs_.

At the "installation complete" screen, if I select the option to execute adm-index.php, I get the follwing error message at the top of the screen:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/fdwilk4/remarkablecars.com/for-sale/pp-inc.php on line 3457

Please advise.

Thanks,

Doug Wilkinson

Chuck S
April 13th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I would suggest you check your config-inc.php file and double check the prefix your using as all we do is load the prefix from the config file

global $Globals, $link, $pp_db_prefix;

$query = array();
$query[] = "CREATE TABLE {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}usergroups (groupid int(5) NOT NULL auto_increment,
groupname varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
cpaccess smallint(3) NOT NULL default '0',
modaccess smallint(3) NOT NULL default '0',
uploads smallint(3) NOT NULL default '1',
comments smallint(3) NOT NULL default '1',
uploadsize int(10) default '0' NOT NULL,
editpho int(3) NOT NULL default '0',
editposts int(3) NOT NULL default '0',
reqmod INT(3) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
highlight INT(3) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
bold INT(3) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
italic INT(3) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
payment INT(3) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
uplimit INT(3) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
free INT(3) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (groupid)) TYPE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin";
$query[] = "INSERT INTO {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}usergroups VALUES (5,'Administrator',1,1,1,1,0,1,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0)";
$query[] = "INSERT INTO {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}usergroups VALUES (1,'Banned',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0)";
$query[] = "INSERT INTO {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}usergroups VALUES (3,'Unregistered',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0)";
$query[] = "INSERT INTO {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}usergroups VALUES (4,'Registered',0,0,1,1,0,0,0,1,1,1,1,0,0,0)";
$query[] = "INSERT INTO {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}usergroups VALUES (2,'COPPA',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0)";

Thus your error tells me that your table prefix in the config is cp_

fdwilk1
April 13th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Chuck,

I re-ran install.php, this time accepting the default prefix of cp_ (I had been changing it to somethine else). I got the exact same results. I would like to know from which file you quoted the code in your response. I have been unable to find any PhotoPost file with any reference to "CREATE TABLE {$Globals['pp_db_prefix']}usergroups . Maybe I am missing a file or don't have the latest release. I am using files downloaded 4/10/08.

Chuck S
April 14th, 2008, 07:05 AM
sellerspost.php is the file and indeed has the code i noted. I have done a clean install and see no issues here but I know your issue. IN that file remove the collation stuff as remember your server although it is running a mysql that should support that does not.

fdwilk1
April 14th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Thanks Chuck. That was the problem.

A question in refererence to my "update problems" three days ago. In the admin screen, the "edit users" option no longer appears. Could this be the same problem with sellerpost? Would it cause problems if I re-ran update.php?

I really appreciate your help.

Doug Wilkinson

Chuck S
April 14th, 2008, 02:41 PM
If your using an internal install you should see edit users.

I dont think any issue you had would not keep that from showing as long as your have classifieds set as an internal install

if ($Globals['vbversion'] == "sellerspost") {
$userhtml= "<a href=\"{$Globals['maindir']}/adm-users.php?ppaction=users\" target=\"mainFrame\">Edit Users</a><br />";
}